Re: [Gimp-web] New Workflow

On July 17, 2014 5:01:21 AM CEST, scl <scl gplus gmail com> wrote:

However, something is failing here. Three days ago I pushed a
correction
to the testing branch. They and Pats commit 10 hours ago are not in
the master branch yet.

There is no recent merge in the  gimp-web master branch log, so I guess either neither of you did a merge, or
you didn't push the resulting changes.

Ed has done this a few times in May, and IIRC it has worked back then. If it doesn't, the problem may be in
GNOME Git itself.
--
Regards,
Michael