[Gimp-user] Difficulties with image rotation

Good evening,
I am sorry to disturb you but I cannot seem to get the image to display as I expect after rotating it.

This is the original image, a raw image from a Nikon DSLR.
[image.png]

I want to rotate it 90 degrees clockwise, but I get the following result.
[image.png]
As can be seen, I am missing part of the picture. I would like to know how to see the whole picture once
rotated to allow me to do the changes as I want.

The rotation was done using the rotate tool. Clicking on the image and setting the rotation angle to 90
degrees.

How can I see the whole image once rotated?
Thank you very much for your help.