Re: [Gimp-user] Why is interface black and white

1) Yes, Gimp can be sold (see the licence), but mostly to people that
don't know they can also get it for free.

2) See "Edit > Preferences > Interface > Themes" and  "Edit >
Preferences > Interface > Icon  Themes"? You can also find other themes
on the net and add them to your available themes.