Re: [Gimp-user] I'm a bit surprised you've never included weather effects.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 12:36 PM Wesley Colvin via gimp-user-list wrote:

It’s surprising because I can find basic effects under ‘Edit & Create’ and then ‘Add 3D Effects’ when
that’s under a basic edit image program in the picture itself.  Do you have any plans to update GIMP to
include any weather effects?

Hi Wesley,

Could you please elaborate? All I could get from your email is that
you saw some weather effects somewhere and you want them included in
GIMP. I'm afraid that's not enough information to act on.

Alex