[Gimp-user] Why is interface black and white

Hi,
There are 2 things i would like to bring to your attention:-

Firstly, did you know some people are selling this freeware software on ebay.
They say they have full authority to sell this product but I’m not certain they do.
I’ve attached a screenshot of the DVD (there is nothing to say it is Gimp software) and a screenshot of the
seller incase you want to take action
against them.
If I had known it was freeware I wouldn’t have bought it off ebay.

Secondly.
I loaded the DVD I had bought and when I opened the interface it is in black and white – see screen shot and
not nicely coloured as in your manual – see screenshot.
When I noticed it was freeware I uninstalled the product.

I then downloaded the GIMP software from your website but the interface is still black and white.
I’m not sure if everything is working but I just can’t work with an interface that is so dull and boring.
Can you tell me how to get a nice coloured interface to work with please.

Regards,
Neil Asher

https://www.avg.com