Re: [Gimp-user] Darktable plug-in stopped working

On Thu, 2021-02-18 at 14:29 +0000, Robin Simmons wrote:
Hello all,

I am running GIMP 2.10.22 on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed KDE.  I use
Darktable as the default RAW editor but sometime within the last
couple of weeks, the Darktable plug-in stopped working.

(1) under help->procedure browser are there entries for darktable?
E.g. darktable-file-load-cr2

(2) when you run gimp from a terminal/console, are there any error
messages relating to darktable?

Liam (slave ankh)

Click here to have the slave beaten.