[Gimp-user] Darktable plug-in stopped working

Hello all,

I am running GIMP 2.10.22 on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed KDE.  I use Darktable as the default RAW editor but sometime
within the last couple of weeks, the Darktable plug-in stopped working.  The plug-ins folder is
/usr/lib64/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/ and below that are /file-darktable.file-darktable,
/file-raw-placeholder/file-raw-placeholder and /file-rawtherapee/fil-rawtherapee.

In GIMP, Edit -> Preferences - > Folders -> Plug-ins the folder /usr/lib64/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/ is correctly
listed, but under Image Import & Export only the placeholder and rawtherapee options are shown.  Coincidentally there
was an upgrade of GIMP this morning, so all the above folders and files have today's date, but the problem has existed for
probably around 2 weeks, prior to which it has been working perfectly for many months.

I would be grateful if anyone could throw some light on this and hopefully get the plugin working again.

Best,
Rob