Re: [Gimp-user] Darktable plug-in stopped working

My question is answered.  As suspected, the GIMP procedural database is updated by Darktable.  There was an
update to Darktable this morning and the result was the series of entries you described. Darktable can now be
selected as the RAW file handler and works fine.

Thank you Liam for you help in resolving the issue.

Rob

Thanks Liam,

Interesting: I have never looked at Procedure Browser before.  There are entries for file-raw-placeholder and
file-rawtherapee but nothing for file-darktable.

There is a stack of warnings when I run from a terminal, almost all about deprecated script-fu procedures,
which will be errors in GIMP 3.0.  I assume these will be hangovers from earlier versions of GIMP.  Other
than those, the errors relate to shared libraries liblensfun, libexiv and libtiff.

The immediate problem then seems to be related to the missing placeholders.  How are these installed?

Robin