From: Victor Cubelo <cubelov hotmail com>
Sent: Friday, 19 February 2021 3:06 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Subject: Problem with GIMP Tool

Greetings,

Am using GIMP 2.10.22 and using a Desktop PC, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit OS.

Got this problem with a using the Clone Tool- the pointer started ‘flickering’.

And it only seems to do that when I move the pointer.

Selecting an area to Clone and applying this to your image is difficult to do now.

Other tools like the Eraser, Pencil, Paintbrush, Smudge, etc. are also affected.

It only started today and I’ve tried:

  1.  Resetting the tool settings to default
  2.  Restarting my PC
  3.  Uninstalling and re-installing GIMP

Nothing seems to work.

Attached a short video to show you the problem.

Hope you are able to fix this. Thank you.

Victor.