[Gimp-user] crop to content

Wow, Rich, just watched your video. Didn't realize until I start watching that
you had made a custom video using my image! Thanks!

On that image, the script worked extremely well, judging from the final image in
your video.

I see that the script file contained a link to a page describing how to install
it in Gimp. Unfortunately, I have other things I need to do now but I'll set it
up later on and give it a shot. Looks VERY promising.

--
geop (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)