Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP on Chromebooks

I’m sure you can do it, all you need to do is look up “gimp on chromebook”
on Google and it shows you how to do it. But there are also online
alternatives that you can use cloud-based photo editing that may not have
all the features of game but might be a lot easier that’s why they don’t
want you to really install software on there because that’s gonna be a
security risk as far as the managing it from their school.
https://www.google.com/search?q=online+gimp+alternatives&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
Dan

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 2:39 PM Keith Hamming <khamming tkschools org>