Re: [Gimp-user] Where is GIMP?

On Thursday, August 27, 2020, 09:12:17, Mark Sandridge via gimp-user-list wrote:

I have Windows 10 on my notebook and downloaded and executed the appropriate GIMP setup.exe.  However, when
it’s finished, there’s no shortcut on my desktop nor can I find the GIMP folder with all the files in it to
be able to execute the program.  Can anyone tell me where on my C drive to find it?  I’ve looked
EVERYWHERE!!

Look in Start Menu, it should appear at the top there.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

It's a good thing money can't buy happiness. We couldn't stand the commercials.
       -- Gerrold's Fundamental Truth