[Gimp-user] Document actual size is huge and not A4 crisis please help!

Hi thank you so much for helping! I plan to export as PDFs and upload them to an
online printing company to print on paper. I think the size problem I had was
actually just my inexperience and confusion about how these things work and it
is actually fine. Really appreciate your advice!

The question I have is how do you intend to output your final recipe
"book"?
Will it be printed on paper by a printer, on a copy machine or on the
web?

I set up a page in GIMP the same size as yours—880mm x 1248 mm at 106
pixels
per inch (ppi)—put some 12 pt and 15 pt type on it, exported it as a
jpg and
inserted it on an A4 size page in WORD. It fit perfectly on A4. It
could
even be reduced a bit to allow for a binding margin on the spine.
What's
the problem?

Rick S.

BTW, GIMP is not the best program for laying out text-heavy books, but
you
use what you've got I guess.