[Gimp-user] Lineart blending

Hi there,

Personally, I draw with a mouse and use the path tool to create stable
lines. My lines are usually in solid black and they just sort of "frame" my
characters.

However, the more I look at other artists' artwork, the more I notice that
most of them have their lines blend smoothly with the color of the
surface, not just a harsh black line outlining the object. I have tried
searching up but the results misunderstood my question. I understand this
Gimp inquiry may not be answered for a while, so I'll just have to make my
black lines thinner for the time being. Of course, if any future replies
are helpful, I will appreciate them a lot in advance.

Veronica