[Gimp-user] Ussues with color selector

Any idea what causes this issue? I've tried reformatting to fix this
and it persists.

Dying video card is my suspicion, because this was not an issue just
the other week when i last used the program.

Can not be definitive, but I think that color management is the cause.

Go into Edit -> Preferences -> Color Management and first click on "Reset Color
Management" then set Image display mode to "No color management" Ok that and
restart Gimp.

Open your image, Check in Image -> Color Management and if  enabled untick.

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)