[Gimp-user] Getting error messages about missing files when launching Gimp 2.10

When I launch Gimp I get repeated error messages referring to files not
being found. It's been going on for a while. I think it started when I
updated to 2.8 and has continued thru two versions of 2.10. I click okay to
each one and GIMP launches and seems to work correctly, but it's
bothersome. Any suggestions?

These are the messages I get:
The procedure entry point_divmoddi4 could not be located in the dynamic
link library C:\Program Files\GIMP2\32\bin\libcairo-2.dlll.
The procedure entry point
-ZNKSt7__cxx1112basic_stringlcSt11char_traitslcESalcEE7compareEPKc could
not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\GIMP
2\32\bin\libgexiv2-2.dll.
The procedure entry point
-ZNKSt7__cxx1112basic_stringlcSt11char_traitslcESalcEE13find_first_ofEPKcjj
could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\GIMP
2\32\bin\libexiv2-2.dll.
The procedure entry point pthread_setname_np could not be located in the
dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\GIMP 2\32\bin\libglib-2.0-0.dll.
Thanks for any help you can offer, Irene

*Visit my website to see jewelry inspired by the power, beauty and grace of
the horse:*
*www.eyegeedesign.com <http://www.eyegeedesign.com>*