[Gimp-user] Ussues with color selector

Any idea what causes this issue? I've tried reformatting to fix this
and it persists.

Dying video card is my suspicion, because this was not an issue just
the other week when i last used the program.

Keep coming back to this because I have seen it before and could not remember.

It is the select color mode that affects the display.

With LCH ( lightness / chroma / hue ) and C (chroma) active gives that display

Change to one of the RGB channels or better HSV (hue / saturation / value ) and
H (hue) gives a more usual display.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1184/original/hue.jpg

--