[Gimp-user] JPG 2000

Thank you I will test XnViewMP

Just looking at my kubuntu Gimp 2.8.22 installation and for some reason the
'buntu package does not include the file-jp2-load plugin. Why, I do not know. It
is there in ealier versions and is there in Gimp 2.10 flatpak.

From a previous Gimp 2.8 the missing plugin, zipped and attached. Unzip and put
in your Gimp 2.8 user profile ~/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins The permissions should be set
but check anyway. That gets a jpeg2000 open, still no way of exporting from
Gimp.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1100/original/file-jp2-load.zip

--