Re: [Gimp-user] Beautify

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 9:35 PM Tawney Carrier wrote:

I am trying to add the beautify filter to my GIMP.  I have visited several
sites who all have different methods.  None seem to work for me.
Why aren't these filters just included in the download, instead of being
a "plug-in" add/on feature?

As Liam already mentioned, there are too many potentially useful
plug-ins out there to include. We've been working towards simplified
installation though.

As for the particular plug-in in question, in the past, it caused some
curious outrage:

https://twitter.com/dymaxion/status/495382826372853761

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2013/09/20/beauty-white-photo-editing-software-edition/

It's not like we need more of that, right?

Alex