From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Ben Thurston via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 11:43 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] scaling tool problems

I recently switched to the new version on Windows 10, and when I want to
scale a selection, as I resize it, it looks good but when I confirm with
the scale button, it changes from the way it looked in the preview to being
really faint and washed out. I’m just doing it the way I always did in the
previous version. No matter what I google I can’t find any posts from
people having the same problem so I thought I’d ask here thanks!