Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP SWAP Folder not honored

Michael Schumacher wrote:
On 9/19/18 7:59 PM, stormy wrote:

if someone knows exact cmd, i can try it here, this is windows 10 and I'm new to
gimp, etc, so don't assume much :)

I'd try to set the environment variable XDG_CACHE_HOME to e.g.
f:\temp\gegl and see if this changes anything.

See
https://superuser.com/questions/949560/how-do-i-set-system-environment-variables-in-windows-10
if you need advice on how to set these on Windows 10.

Try this before my suggestion - if it works, this is easier (and less confusing in future) than mucking around with directory junctions!

--
Mark.