[Gimp-user] GIMP SWAP Folder not honored

Thanks for all these details.  I'm not a developer, tried shortcut from:

c:\Users\myuser\.cache\gegl-0.4\

to f:\temp\gegl0.4, but the short cut has a .lnk extension, removing it made the
shortcut have a .4 extension :)  in short, could not get it to work, and
processing of any large file is just not possible b/c it locks up the PC pretty
quickly as the swap is written to.. C:\...*some*place*... :)

if someone knows exact cmd, i can try it here, this is windows 10 and I'm new to
gimp, etc, so don't assume much :)

--
stormy (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)