[Gimp-user] Gimp download - Problem - Q

Hi Gimp users,

gimp-user-list gnome org<mailto:gimp-user-list gnome org>

Quick Q based on a problem, which I hope will have a simple solution.

I downloaded Gimp today onto my laptop (Windows 10) and although the

process was reported as successful, no icon appeared on my desktop. I then

repeated the exercise, again successfully, with the same result.

So, I then re-started by lap top. Still no icon.

As things stand, I have Gimp loaded up but with no point of accessing it.

Anyone else come across this? If so, what was the solution?

Tx.

Rory