Re: [Gimp-user] [Fwd: [CentOS] Gutenprint - Gimp - Color pcl files]

On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 10:23:53 -0500, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
Everyone,

I apologize for posting this again, it looks like I am not getting any
takers on this problem.

If any of you can direct me as to where to look for a solution I would
greatly appreciate it.  gimp has been a wonderful tool for me to be
able to create pcl macros for hp type printers, and I have many forms
that I store as pcl macros of a document that are then merge with data
to on the fly; all of these are in black and white.  We purchased some
color printers, and now I would like to create 'color' forms stored as
macro commands in hp pcl5 printers.  I would surely appreciate anyone's
help in making this happen.

I replied to you offlist.  Check your spam folder in case my message
got dropped.  I'm the project lead for Gutenprint.

The bottom line solution is to install Gutenprint 5.2.14, which
properly supports most color laser printers.
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk alum mit edu>

--Eric Crampton