From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of programmer_ceds <forums gimpusers com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:22:22 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10: bush default size

Not what I would call obvious - but its the answer the OP was looking for.
Thanks.

Hold on, this is apparently a new feature not a bug.  There's a new
set of buttons in the toolboxes called "link to brush default" (next
to the "reset to native size" buttons) and these are on by default.
Turn it off and you should be good to go.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com