[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10: bush default size

In 2.8, Gimp kept the current brush size when you switched between brushes. In
2.10, whenever you switch to a different brush, it changes the size to the
default size for that brush (51 for the basic round brushes). This is absolutely
never the size I want.

Can I do either of the following:

-Change this setting so that it keeps the current brush size when you switch
brushes, as it did in 2.8.

-Barring that, change the default brush size. This must be for ALL brushes--I
can't use the brush editor to change them individually, as I have over 500
brushes.

I need to do one of these or else I'll have to revert back to 2.8. I don't have
time to continually change back my brush size.

--
katz (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)