[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10: bush default size

In 2.10 go to "Edit/Preferences/Tool  Options"

In the "Paint Options Shared Between Tools" set the "Brush" option.

This was the same in GIMP 2.8

In 2.8, Gimp kept the current brush size when you switched between
brushes. In 2.10, whenever you switch to a different brush, it changes
the size to the default size for that brush (51 for the basic round
brushes). This is absolutely never the size I want.

Can I do either of the following:

-Change this setting so that it keeps the current brush size when you
switch brushes, as it did in 2.8.

-Barring that, change the default brush size. This must be for ALL
brushes--I can't use the brush editor to change them individually, as
I have over 500 brushes.

I need to do one of these or else I'll have to revert back to 2.8. I
don't have time to continually change back my brush size.

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)