[Gimp-user] no fonts in folder in contents

Another thing to look at:  In the GIMP do Edit > Preferences, and pop
open the Folders item.  Click on Fonts and a list of the directories
the
GIMP looks for fonts in is presented.  I have "way too many" fonts on
my
workstation, so I deleted all but the GIMP's own font folder from the
list, then copied all I fonts I do want the GIMP to see into the
.../gimp-2.8/fonts folder.

I presume the configuration menu in the OSX version of the GIMP should
be very similar to the one described above.

:o)

Thanks, Steve

--
Terry50 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)