[Gimp-user] I like it but I will have to go back

Thank you for your quick response!  I have installed 2.10.6  with the
/32 switch.  Hopefully, it will not lock up my computer.

Misslo777

UPDATE: Just wanted to let you know that switching to  the 32 bit version of
2.10.6  worked!  indexing the PNG still takes forever, and hangs the machine
(like before) but it does not lock it completely, and I am able to create huge
indexed pngs for surface design patterns.  Happy Holidays1

Miss Lo
@Misslo777

--
Misslo777 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)