Re: [Gimp-user] UI/Tools Lagging (Windows 7)

On Wed, 2018-08-22 at 18:12 +0200, PixelZapper wrote:

Sometimes, the problems don't all happen together. But they're all
happening and none of these were an issue a few days ago.

What has changed on your computer system in the past few days? It could
be programs you've installed or removed, or a system update, or a
change to the way your virus checker runs, or a change in the way
you're using another program - e.g. you've started watching a live
youtube feed :)

The computer: HP G62 running Windows 7. Processor: Intel Core i5 CPU,
M 460 @2.53GHz, 3.80GB usable RAM, 64-bit OS,

With only 4G of RAM installed, you are likely to have problems running
more than one program at a time. I know, I know, that was a lot of
memory only milliseconds ago. See e.g.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-G62-Max-Ram/td-p/2239693

slave liam (ankh)

Click here to make the slave laugh.