Re: [Gimp-user] New User Need Help Enlarging/Enhancing Image

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 06:39:15PM +0100, Ken Moffat via gimp-user-list wrote:

As to Nick's question - the "things" in the middle of the pier
(bump-stops?) are probably the limiting factor, together with how
close you are when you view it.

I forgot to say that I was looking at an upscaled version (but
zoomed in on a monitor which has around 100 dpi, so no real idea how
big a print would relate to what I was looking at) and therefore no
idea whether upscaling would actually be useful.

ĸen
--
           Entropy not found, thump keyboard to continue