Re: [Gimp-user] New User Need Help Enlarging/Enhancing Image

On Sunday 12 August 2018 18:21:33 nickib wrote:

I had a friend play with both the iPhone images and the camera images
using Lightroom. Would it be ok if I uploaded both the RAW (KDC)
images and the ones she edited to get a better idea of what
enlargement IS possible?  I’m at the point where even if I cannot use
it for the 48x24 size it’s too beautiful to not do something with it!
I appreciate any help!  Thanks.

Here is one that was taken from my camera and edited in Lightroom.  I
have no idea how large this would be able to be printed.  Do you?  Is
there anywhere online I can submit several pictures to see how large
they can be made without losing quality?  I really want to use this
picture somehow!  Thanks again.

Attachments:
*
http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/991/original/Nicki_Sunset_
Picture_1_(Favorite).jpg

404, you cannot use a parenthesis in the url.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)