[Gimp-user] new download Microscopic icons

It does work, if you read through the gimp-forum.net thread one issue
was unpacking the 7z file in Windows resulting in a double folder

...themes\Color-48\Color-48\..files..

rather than the correct...

...themes\Color-48\...files

check that first. I normally use linux, but in a Win10 VM screenshot
shows the folder structure.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

I’ve read through the thread a couple of times and saw that.  I couldn’t find
the extra folder listed, but I don’t know how to find it.  But knowing it’s
there, I’ll keep working on it.  Thanks.

--
JanetGB (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)