[Gimp-user] new download Microscopic icons

HD display

You can get a larger (48x48) set of icons here:
https://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-GIMP-2-8-Large-size-Icons-Themes

They are archived as 7zip (.7z) files rather than zipped but when
unpacked pop that folder in your Gimp profile Themes  folder. Then
select in Edit -> Preferences -> Theme.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Thank you, that has hopefully gotten me closer.  I believe I have the files into
themes at this point, but selecting either of the new files (colors and
symbols?) doesn't change the display.  I have closed and restarted the program.
I must be missing something.  I'm rusty on the computer, using my ipad for the
last few years, but I have a new project and a new Windows 10 laptop.  You may
roll your eyes now. :-)  Any ideas for the missing or next step?  attaching
screenshot of where I'm at...

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/723/original/2017-10-25_(2).png

--