[Gimp-user] new download Microscopic icons

I was able to download and open GIMP successfully with Torrent RT Free
plus, but the tool bar and layering window icons are too small to use.
I'll try to attach a screenshot.  I don't find a way to change the
display.  Ideas?  I'm using a 13.3" screen.  Thanks.

HD display

You can get a larger (48x48) set of icons here:
https://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-GIMP-2-8-Large-size-Icons-Themes

They are archived as 7zip (.7z) files rather than zipped but when unpacked pop
that folder in your Gimp profile Themes  folder. Then select in Edit ->
Preferences -> Theme.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)