[Gimp-user] Gimp crashes on startup

My builds provide a logfile when they run. Can you send that to me?

The logfile is located in your $TEMP folder and is called
__gimpun-2.8-run.log (or similar). Your $TEMP folder is usually
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Temp

You can contacted me at the email address on my website.

Thanks,
Partha

Thanks for your answer, Partha. I forgot to mention in my previous post that
your builds (at least the first one I tried, 2.9.5-std with full installer)
works perfectly in my new user. So it seems there is nothing wrong in your
build.

But if you are nonetheless interested in the log, I am sending it to you now. I
took a look at it, obviously there is something wrong with the fonts. Also, I
noticed references to a Z: drive, but I don't have any Z: drive.

--
davitof (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)