[Gimp-user] Gimp crashes on startup

Missing points in my first post:

Windows 10 Family 64 bits
Asus UX303UA
Intel Core i5-6200U
8 GB RAM

I checked with official Gimp versions 2.8.16, 2.8.18, 2.8.20, 2.8.22.

Gimp worked flawlessly until 2.8.20. I installed 2.8.22 on May 18, did
successfully a first load without any image then I decided that I wanted to
change the theme so I downloaded a package of themes and tried the different
themes until I decided which one I preferred. Of course this meant closing and
opening Gimp many times and I never experienced any issue.

AFAICT, I last used Gimp successfully for image editing on may 15.

According to the Windows applications dialog, none of the applications above had
any upgrade since last time I used Gimp successfully (May 18).

According to Windows Update, there were Windows updates installed on May 16, 23
and 24.

--
davitof (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)