[Gimp-user] Using the Gradient tool

Well,  I haven't touched GIMP in a week or so,  I wanted to try out
the gradient tool again foreground to transparent, and I can't
remember how to do it.  I can find the tool, but not foreground to
transparent...

Help please...   Pretty please...

Oh dear....

It is in the gradient tool options. Default is FG to BG click in the icon as
screenshot and you get a drop down list of available gradients. Choose the FG to
transparent. Note little 2 way arrow to swap direction.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/590/original/fg2trans.jpg

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)