Re: [Gimp-user] Using the Gradient tool

On Wed, 24 May 2017 02:23:06 +0200
SayCheeze <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

Thanks Rich.  I did find the solution.  It was starring me in the
face the whole time.  I'm usually under a crunch for time, so I need
to find an editor, and I think GIMP will do.
All I really do to these images is barely tweak exposure, gradient
white to transparent and save to PSD files for the layout person.  I
sharpen them with a PS batch file, then throw them on the network for
her.

Well,  I haven't touched GIMP in a week or so,  I wanted to try out
the gradient tool again foreground to transparent, and I can't
remember how to do it.  I can find the tool, but not foreground to
transparent...

Help please...   Pretty please...

Tools->Paint Tools->Blend->Click on the gradient icon to select desired
gradient

Or get there by clicking on the blend icon in the toolbox

Owen