[Gimp-user] Advice on repairing photos

Hi all,

New user to the forum but in need of advice on how to repair some photos.

Just got back from honeymoon and discovered the camera broken part way through
the trip and would like to try and recover some of the pictures.

Here are a couple of links to some of the photos.
https://goo.gl/photos/K8sVazdmNExXef2H8
https://goo.gl/photos/F2Ku8g6QuXXwDAqY8
https://goo.gl/photos/YCqCsrMwvBPUK5gC9

I think the sensor in the camera what broke as anything with a lot of white
bleeds out to the pixels near by.

If anyone has any advice on how to try and repair this kind of damage I would
greatly appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Michael

--