Re: [Gimp-user] How do I put diacritics in text?

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Alex Bell wrote:

The ebook I'm about to start working on is 'The Adventures of Elizabeth in
Rügen'. As you can see the u in Rügen has an umlaut, but I can't work out
how to produce that with GIMP. The text is white on a black background, so I
can't make an image of the text and use that.

Can anyone tell me how to put diacritics in text?

Copy the word Rügen from your web browser and paste it into the text box?

Alex