Re: [Gimp-user] image alignment/registration

D'oh, the -d option! And -x -y -z sound promising as well. Not clear what -i does -- doesn't it always optimize the center shift? Or does "center shift" mean something more complex than simple x/y translation?

Thanks, Pat! Pays to RTFM. The hugin toolkit continues to amaze me.

That generates a result as good as photoshop for me, judging from the demo that oneaty posted. Good to learn how to better use this tool.

-c