[Gimp-user] how to change image resolution without effecting scale within the image itself using gimp as in retaining the roundness of the moon

This is a mailing list.

A third party has decided to expose it as a forum.

That is why I generally only reply to posts that are obviously from people who
signed up for the forum.

Made an exception for exalted member of Gimp community.

Perhaps it would be better if the mailing list completely blocked the redirect
(if possible) Failing that stop, mailing list participants replying to posts
made by forum members.

I gave up on mailing lists back in early 90's Waste of time once M$ came up with
Outlook and users gave up on properly formatted replies. I am sure you know this
one and it does not apply to you, but how many times do you see a 'thanks'
followed by a page of scrambled posts.