Re: [Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

1) You don't don't believe adding an option for a larger font size to the base
product as part of the default install, is a high enough priority relative to
the backlog to merit near term consideration?   Anecdotally there seem to be a
lot of requests for it.  Please consider this is not a convenience, or a time
saving feature.  A significant amount of users are simply not functional with an
8pt font.

With my larger themes for 2.8 I was asked to NOT set the font by some users because the operating
system/window manager is setting the font independently of GIMP. I believe the same is true of the 2.9
themes, where the font-size setting is present but commented out of the gtkrc files.

So the way forward is a small piece of documentation to explain how to edit the theme gtkrc file for those
users who need to change it.

3)  The thread I refer to is the current one for this message.  In case you are
following from a mailing list the URL is
http://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-user/18002-change-the-ui-size.

 Ah - you have that backwards. The web-site you refer to (gimpusers.com) has parasitically attached itself to
the gimp-user mailing list and is not the source of the messages.

regards

Kevin