[Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

Thanks for your reply.  Follow up questions:

1) You don't don't believe adding an option for a larger font size to the base
product as part of the default install, is a high enough priority relative to
the backlog to merit near term consideration?   Anecdotally there seem to be a
lot of requests for it.  Please consider this is not a convenience, or a time
saving feature.  A significant amount of users are simply not functional with an
8pt font.

2)  Regarding your suggestion:  I'm not sure it would be easy, but if the team
is willing to consider (1) then I am willing to help in modifying a theme and
possibly code if required.

The reason it could take some work is that when more real estate is needed
sometimes there are careful considerations required to get the needed space
without disrupting the existing balance and form and the UI.  But you never
know, we could get lucky and have it be easy.

3)  The thread I refer to is the current one for this message.  In case you are
following from a mailing list the URL is
http://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-user/18002-change-the-ui-size.

I'm curious what this "thread on UI size" is, can you please provide a
link.

It's perfectly possible for a theme to specify which font to use, see
this post on GimpChat for example:
http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10531#p139086

So I'd suggest you pick a theme you'd like to use and edit it to use
the font that you would prefer.

regards

Kevin

--