Re: [Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of whitneyland ><forums gimpusers com>
Sent: 09 April 2017 21:25
Subject: [Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

Pardon the double post, I forgot the mention I've already searched for answers,
looked for themes, downloaded 2.82 and 2.95, read the entire thread on UI size,
etc.

whitneyland (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

I'm curious what this "thread on UI size" is, can you please provide a link.

It's perfectly possible for a theme to specify which font to use, see this post on GimpChat for example:
http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10531#p139086

So I'd suggest you pick a theme you'd like to use and edit it to use the font that you would prefer.

regards

Kevin