[Gimp-user] Importing PDF into Gimp 2.8.18

I’m not a code expert at all but I use GIMP to modify and color correct images and PDF documents. The tool
set is good, flexible, and very powerful. I was using version 2.8.10 until I recently upgraded to 2.8.18. My
platform is a late 2009 iMac running Sierra (OS 10.12). The problem I am now experiencing is I can no longer
import certain PDFs to GIMP. It used to be really easy but now, no joy. I hope this will be fixed soon. I
really like GIMP’s feature set and I hope this current problem is an easy fix. Attached is a screen shot of
an error message when trying to open some PDFs.

Dave Corbitt
Whiting, NJ 08759
http://tinyurl.com/lfezg3h