Re: [Gimp-user] Workflow through scripting

Am 02.10.2016 um 09:24 schrieb John Smith:

Here is an example of the work-flow I have with Photoshop and I'd like to
have with the Gimp. I am NOT afraid of coding.

John, if you aren't afraid of coding, there's NOTHING you cannot
add/remove/change in GIMP. It's a free software, sources are available
and you can alter them yourself and compile your very own GIMP.

This isn't too simple but still a feasible approach.

The reason why the UI isn't accessible through scripting is because it
haven't scratched the itch of anybody yet. The people who want UI
changes very badly do patch their GIMP themselves.

Kind regards

        Jan