From: Joel Rees
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 7:42 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Driving me crazy!!!

whoa!
I have been looking for that tool for ages! Now I know what it's
called, I can find the documentation and figure out how to make it
work.
Thank you, ghart for starting the thread, and of course, Rick, for
chiming in at the right time.

This is why we sign up for these lists. Trying to help others, we get
helped in turn. Way cool.

lol your welcome!! I'm glad my learning experience is helping others as well!!

--
ghart89 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)