Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp installs fine but fails to start

Excellent. :)

Please do the following. I

n your $TEMP folder (typically C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Temp)
there will be a file called __gimprun-2.8-run.log. Please send me this file
at my email address listed on my website.

Thanks,
Partha